Baby P’s monster mother Tracey Connelly has been granted another chance at freedom 18 years after her son was tortured to death.
Connelly, 42, who was hauled back to jail in September for breaching her jail conditions, has been promised an oral parole hearing, according to reports.
She was handed an indefinite sentence with a minimum term of five years in 2009, after covering up her 17-month-old son Peter’s injuries caused by her twisted lover.
The tot died at home in Tottenham, north London on August 3, 2007, and Connelly pleaded guilty to causing or allowing the death of a child in 2008.
Connelly has struggled to stay out of trouble since her initial release in 2013, having repeatedly breached her licence conditions.
The vile mum was first recalled to prison in 2015 after selling naked photos of herself online to depraved male admirers – and was released again in July 2022.
Now insiders have told The Sun that Connelly may be free again by the end of the year.
A date has not yet been set for her parole hearing, but it is believed it will take place around late summer – in August or September.
Baby P’s monster mother Tracey Connelly (pictured) has been granted another chance at freedom 18 years after her son was tortured to death

Baby Peter died at home in Tottenham, north London on August 3, 2007 and Connelly pleaded guilty to causing or allowing the death of a child in 2008

Connelly (pictured) has struggled to stay out of trouble since her initial release in 2013, having repeatedly breached her licence conditions
The parole board could decide to release her there and then, depending on the circumstances surrounding how she was recalled and her behaviour since.
They may also direct a hearing to take place, where a panel will decide after assessing various pieces of material, evidence and information.
Or they could decide not to release her.
Former Met Police Detective Peter Bleksley said: ‘Whatever happened to three strikes and you’re out.
‘How many more chances does this woman need?
‘This is another example of the fluffy and liberal thinking that plagues most of the criminal justice system including the Parole Board, who seem hell-bent on bending over backwards to let people out rather than keep them in.’
Connelly previously claimed that cops over-reacted when they recalled her to prison for a second time, saying the breaches of her licence conditions were minimal.
Her lawyers have also insisted that she is no longer a danger to the public.
Connelly’s lover Steven Barker was jailed in 2009 for a minimum of 12 years while his brother, Jason Owen, received a six-year jail sentence for allowing the toddler to die.

Connelly was also recalled to prison in 2015 after selling naked photos of herself online to depraved male admirers

Connelly’s lover Steven Barker was jailed in 2009 for a minimum of 12 years for causing or allowing the death of 17-month-old Peter Connelly, who died after months of abuse

Barker’s brother, Jason Owen, received a six-year jail sentence for allowing the toddler to die
When Connolly was first released, she was made subject to 20 licence conditions, including having to wear an electronic tag and disclose all her relationships, having her Internet use monitored and obeying a curfew.
She was also banned from going to certain places to ‘avoid contact with victims and to protect children’.
The Parole Board said that she had been cleared due to a low risk of reoffending and that probation officers and prison officials supported the plan.
It will now be a matter for the Board to decide if the latest breach of her conditions was so serious that she should not be released.
A Parole Board spokesperson said: ‘It’s been directed to an oral hearing now but no hearing date has been set yet.’